CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Trip to the Dr

So the last 2 weeks I started noticing my breast implant doing the same thing it was doing when I went in for surgery. My Dr had told me to start massage to prevent scar tissue. As soon as I started they fell right back into the same pocket they had created before. UGH!!!

I called my Dr this morning since Saturday I got some new bras to try and fix it without surgery. He really likes 2 of the choices I made so we will stick with those for 2 months and see what happens. O 2 more months of sleeping in a bra. JOY!

Anyway this was all so I could tell you the HILARIOUS things Ryan said!!!

While we were waiting for the Dr to come in I changed into a robe. Ryan started saying " What if I was a grownup and I had to go to the Dr but I went to the wrong Dr place. I went to the girl Dr place and I was a boy. A girl place like this."

I answered him saying "sometimes boys come to this Dr if they need noses or other parts of their faces or bodies fixed."

He said " Like lips?"

"Not usually" I said

Dr Warnock came in and I showed him my issue. Showed him the new bras. He stepped out so I could put one on for him to see if it gave good support ect...

I proceeded to put it on and Ryan says " Mommy you have nice boobies but they are broken huh?"

OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!!!! It took all I had to not laugh! I answered "yah they are kinda broken. Thats why I am seeing the Dr."

He then asked " why do mommy girls have big boobies and not little girls?"

I told him that Heavenly Father made mommies that way so they could feed their babies.

He looked shocked and said "They eat them!?!" It was even harder not to laugh that time!!!

Just then Dr Warnock was walking in.
I told him that no they don't eat them. The mommies make milk and the babies drink it from the mommies.

It was SOOOOOOOO funny!!! Kids!

3 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I love that he appreciates your breasts, but knows they are broken. At least the Dr wasn't there during your conversation. Kids notice more than they should, like the other day Camille showed me how Daddy pees. I was mortified, but didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I guess they gotta learn some time.

jlcumber said...

Oh my goodness. A) it was nice to see you today in OREGON!!! and B) Ryan's photo album makes me want to stop having babies to make sure I only have a girl. :) SUPER cute!

jlcumber said...

Now I just read this post. What a funny funny little guy! My goodness...you have your hands full with this one! :) Love it!