CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

100 Things About Me

Well I got tagged by Amy so here it goes....


1. I am an only child
2. I have 14 siblings. I am the oldest
3. I sing in a semi-professional choir
4. I LOVE to sing solos
5. I won't volunteer to though. I have to be asked
6. I LOVE traveling. I didn't realize I did until I went!
7. I have been to Cali, Vegas, NYC, DC, Virginia, Florida, the Caribbean(Honduras, Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman), Hawaii(want to go to Maui), Texas, Canada, Oregon Coast
8. I HAVE to go to Germany. I will be dead meat by my German daughter Anja if I don't
9. I love being married
10. I have been married to Joe for 11 yrs (3/29)
11. He is my BEST friend
12. We both love to stay up all night doing what ever.
13. Currently its going to the OBT's comedy show @10pm then out with the owners to sushi til' 1:30am
14. I HATE sushi or ANY seafood for that matter. I just go for the socializing
15. I am a party girl. I love entertaining or going out to play
16. I am an admitted shopoholic
17. I LOVE shoes. 70+pairs
18. I LOVE jewelry namely Lia Sophia. I have 1 armoire FULL and a wall armoire almost full.
19. I love new tops.
20. I love them cuz I got new boobs in '07. LOVE them!!!!
21. I love to go out to eat
22. my fav place is cheesecake factory but I love the johnny carinos in sandy for the waiter. He rocks!!!
23. I hate it when people chew with their mouth open
24. I hate slow stupid drivers
25. I am a speed demon. No accidents that were my fault.
26. I love motorcycles. I rode my first one at age 4
27. I frequently go to Walmart at 11 at night.
28. My fav place to relax is my hot tub.
29. I love to read... ALOT
30. I used to but then for a long time I didn't. Its amazing what depression will do to you
31. Acrylic doesn't adhere to my nails(or gels ect..)
32. I have to go in every 10 days for a fill
33. I change my acrylic color almost every time
34. We have had 4 exchange students. I still talk to 3 of them. 1 more often the the rest
35. I wish we could have more but Riverton High says they won't take any
36. I hate the snow and cold
37. Arizona sounds like a great place to live
38. Our house is a zoo. 3 cats, 2 dogs, hamster and a snake. We had more but they died.(hermit crabs and frogs)
39. the dogs are Corde(a mastiff) and Chewie (a sheltie)
40. I LOVE big dogs. I want another one
41. I love my new cell phone
42. Not sure how I ever lived with out one
43. I was engaged when I met and got engaged to Joe. That was a rough Christmas....
44. I still talk to and once every few years go out with my ex
45. I am a mean mom. Tough love is my middle name
46. I love my kids. They amaze me every day
47. Mornings suck
48. I scrapbook binge maybe once every 3 years
49. Blogging is WAY easier!
50. I am pretty computer savvy
51. I am a fast learner
52. I only like to learn stuff that is important to me or will benefit me.
53. I am not one for random facts
54. I love change. especially my look
55. I spend WAY too much time on the computer just messing around
56. Cleaning is my enemy
57. Laundry is worse
58. Short hair is not my favorite on me
59. I love service. Joe says I am a rescuer
60. A full house is a happy house.
61. My house is a revolving door, like a hotel
62. I hate homework. My own and my kids'
63. I volunteer at the school as often as I can
64. Sometimes I sub there as a teacher
65. I am a coordinator for CETUSA. They place exchange students. Want one?
66. I have always been VERY laid back. Even as a child
67. I have a very good memory especially if I see it in writing
68. I am a chewer. I need to have something in my mouth when I am just sitting around
69. Cats are my favorite animal
70. I have had over 30 cats in my life (only kept 20 as pets)
71. Tiramisu is my favorite dessert
72. I love coffee flavored anything except coffee
73. I have read over 40 books since Jan 4th of this year
74. I wanted to be a vet when I was a kid
75. Now I want to be a marriage/sex therapist/counselor
76. I don't want to go back to school
77. I am a zombie if I nap during the day
78. I share my birthday with my grandma and my niece and Barbra Streisand
79. My friend Holly secretly taught me how to shop and dress. THANK YOU!!!!!
80. I sold Mary Kay and almost earned a car
81. I love camping and hiking
82. I LOVE surprises. Love getting them and love giving them
83. I have become very sneaky to hide a surprise
84. I am a super sleuth
85. I have chronic depression
86. Out of 5 colleges and 3 different times I applied I was NEVER accepted
87. If I had gone to school I would not have met Joe
88. Never worked fast food
89. I make friends easy
90. Joe says one of his favorite things about me is I can make anyone feel comfortable when they are around me
91. Hot showers are the best
92. Joe and I take at least one overnight a month away from home and kids
93. Tivo is the best thing invented!
94. Spontaneity makes life fun. I am the best person to call for last minute fun
95. Chocolate is my weakness
96. Cheesecake Factories Godiva Cheesecake will get you anything you want
97. I love old movies
98. and new movies
99. I have been in many solo competitions. Almost went to state my Sr year
100. I love to lazy

I am tagging Leanna, Janelle, Holly P. and Emily R.

3 comments:

AmyT said...

Hey- it was hard to find this post! And I never would have looked back this far in your posts to find it- so thanks for telling me you finished your 100 things! Too bad there's not a way to move it up so everyone can read it?? Maybe copy and paste it into a new post? Anyway, it was fun reading about you... I am a cat lover too. And I love to read- I could stay up all night reading. I am such a night owl it is sick! So my question for you is how are you an only child and yet you have 14 siblings? Is that a misprint??

Day Family Blog said...

I think it would take me a week or more to make a list of 100 things about myself like the one you made. Well...there's #1.

-Brad

Day Family Blog said...

Actually I found myself saying "that totally sounds like me" a few times as I read the list. I love my new boobs too.

-Brad