CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!!

What a fabulous day! We stayed in Disneyland all day! It was WAY busier and alot more crowded then it was on Saturday! We couldn't believe it!

We got to spend the day with Joe's sister Jackie and her husband Russel and their daughter Samantha. The kids were so excited to see their cousin. With Samantha with us in her wheelchair we got to go to the front of most of the lines! Samantha was born with Spina Bifida. She will never walk.

Our first ride was the Haunted Mansion. I was surprised that Tay was scared but Joe wasn't helping any....

We headed over to the tea cups next. That was fun! It was the only ride Ryan REALLY wanted to go on. He's asked to go on it every day since we got here. We all split up. Joe got the kids, I got Jackie and Russel and Ryan and Grandma just went and joined a strangers tea cup! Too funny!

Next was Alice in Wonderland and then Storybook land.

We headed over to go on Nemo but the line was 2 hours long!!! And there was not a fast pass! We decided to break for lunch and as we were leaving Buzz came! Ryan wanted to meet 2 people. Buzz and Mickey. He was SOOOOOOOO excited! He ran over there so fast he forgot his autograph book!

On our way to the car to eat we saw Gepetto.
Ry got to sit on his knee.












After lunch it was time to go on Buzz Lightyear! What a super fun ride!!! Every one gets a lazer gun and you shoot at targets adn bad guys as you go through the ride! It was so cool! Ry LOVED it. So did Joe he almost had the super high score!












Star tours was next. The kids LOVED it and wanted to go again! Ryan thought we had actually got to outer space!











We headed over to go see Honey I Shrunk the Audience and ran into Minnie Mouse!

Ryan got a big giant kiss from her!








It started to get cold and I thought my jacket was in the stroller but it wasn't so I ran out to the van. While I ran out there every one went on the Jungle Cruise. I like that ride so I was sad I missed it... I came back jacket less! We had left it at the condo somehow. The kids were just coming down from Tarzan's tree house when I got back. In the tree house Tay climbed all the way to the top of the rope!

Pirates was our next stop! Everyone loves this ride and today was no exception. We went again later. As the ride begins they say "no flash photography" I turned off my flash and then took a picture. It flashed! I couldn't believe it! So I turned it off again and took pictures then toward the end it flashed again! Stupid camera....

We went on the Winnie the Pooh Ride. We had to wait for the wheelchair car to come. Once it did the music stopped! So we rode the ride in silence. We went to the shop after and when we came out there was sound again so we went again. Much better with sound.

We got ears for all the kids. They took a long time
deciding which ones they wanted but in the end
they all picked the perfect ones.







































It was time to call it a night. We went to the front gate to watch the fireworks show so we could beat the crowd out. We had great seats! I had never seen the new show with all the words and music before. I was in tears because it was so magical and I was so glad that I could give this experience to my kids.




We said good night and good bye to our family and went to IHOP to eat. The kids fell asleep at the table.

It was a very long day but so amazing and full of magic and wonder and happiness.

0 comments: