CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Little Shoe Addiction?

So I was talking to my best friend Holly and the conversation came around to the SUPER cute new flip flops at Wal-Mart. Are you surprised?? Didn't think so.... The conversation went some thing like this.

Me: "So remember the cute brown flip flops you got me for my birthday?"
Holly: "Yah..."
Me: "Did you see the new ones at Walmar.."
Holly: "The cute blue ones?"
Me: "Yah! I got the blue ones!"
Holly: "I restrained and just looked"
Me: "Did you see the brown ones with the yellow and green? I got those too!"
Holly: "I know what ones you are talking about!"

So as the conversation continued I admitted my addiction. Those 2 pair I had thought pushed me over the 80 pair mark. That does include grubby tennies. Atfter I got off the phone I went and counted. Sad huh? 85 pairs of shoes!!!! And I want MORE! How sick is that??? I think I need help.....

Here are a few of my favorites that I wear at least once every 2 months. Sometimes more.









4 comments:

PappaSistas said...

little? shoe? addiction??? lol.... can't...breathe... must -- have -- air.......... i love how you set them up and photographed them all. u so funny!

Day Family Blog said...

sh you were a size 11 so I could steal some of those shoes. I have less than 10 pair so I could use some more variation. I am just not into shoes, I would rather be barefoot.

Holly said...

I am so showing this to Steve! It makes me look like a novice. :)

Kyle said...

Holly and I went shoe shopping today and she told me all about your blog post, so I had to look! I love it! The flip flops that have the silky brown pattern are the same that Holly and I bought at Kohl's a few months ago. We could all be twinners!