CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a Luau!!!

What a fun CRAZY day!!! It all ended perfectly with the best 10yr old luau!

I began my day by going to the physical therapist at 10am. Got there only to discover my wallet was missing! I searched the car, called Joe to search the kitchen and called Wal-mart. The last time I used it was at WM at 10:30 the night before getting balloons ect... How I left it at the register I will never know. Next I had a lunch date with Lisa Dutton and Kathy Blake from my ward. It was SOOOOO nice and much needed. I left them just after 3 and RAN to WM to pick up the birthday cake and Ice. Got home at 3:30. The party started at 4! I had 30 min to decorate and get the pizzas cooking. I DID IT!!!!!!!

The party was alot of fun. All the girls started out playing and getting to know one another. Only a few knew each other. Katya reunited recently with a friend from her school in West Jordan. Her family is great and we are fast becoming very good friends. What makes it even more funny is they know our really good friends Jim and Joelle!

We soon had Hawaiian pizza and sno-cones.


Once they were all sugared up we did presents. Katya had everyone wear the Indiana Jones hat while she opened their gifts.














Then the very looked forward
to event of the year. The hot tub.








After they all jumped on the trampoline and played a few games on their own (and dried off some) Everyone got grass skits! Even Chewie joined in!


















Next it was time for cake and ice cream . I think this was my favorite part. I love the job WM did on the cake! It is exactly how I had pictured it! The ice creams were so perfect I could hardly stand it! I found them at Costco. They are fruit sorbets INSIDE actual fruit shells!!! They are SUPER yummy and a huge hit!












We did the limbo but it quickly lost interest. I turned on the kids station on the cable and the kids just jumped and danced. The Mr. C. Funky slide song came on so I taught the kids the dance. It was so much fun!

I sent the kids home wired, tired and filthy. They had fun.

2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Those ice creams look so yummy and cute. You throw awesome parties and I love that you don't stress over them either. I like parties, but I don't especially like throwing them, but you seem to thrive on it. Anyway great job. Was the cake cupcakes? Super cute.

Eames said...

I do love throwing parties. It is one of my favorite things. Yes the cake was cupcakes. Really the only way to go. No cutting involved.