CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

All a Glow


Tay had a great birthday. Her one wish was to have a glow party. Since my recent surgery and the fact that in order for me to sleep well I have to take a sleeping pill we could not have a sleep over. Tay was very sad but we had a super late party and explained my reasons to the parents and we had a great turnout!



We started with dinner and just plain old playing.
The kids jumped on the tramp and played in the
sandbox. Came inside to dance and write Tay a
message on the chalkboard.




Next came the gifts. Always the favorite!








After the kids had digested their food they were
allowed their 1 hour in the hot tub. Too hot for
them to stay in any longer.



Cake and ice cream filled in the time for it to get dark.









Once it was dark enough it was time for the real party to begin.
All the kids got to put on as much glow stuff as they could
including the flashing mouth pieces!


Once the glow gear was in place
it was time for hide and go seek
in the dark. It was so fun seeing
all the floating glowing things
running around the yard and
my circle.




All the kids had a great time and
kept saying it was the best party ever.


Every one was home by 11pm. It was a perfect party.
Next one is Katya's on June 13th.
It's a luau!

2 comments:

AmyT said...

Hey! Looks like a fun party. How are you doing lately? Did you ever get my voicemail?

Day Family Blog said...

I have never heard of a glow party, but how fun. I love that she had a late party, but not a sleep over.