CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Indiana Jones Madness!

Ever since Taylor was in the Christmas play at the Off Broadway Theater we have not missed a single show of theirs. The most recent (as I have mentioned before) is a parody on Indiana Jones. They timed this to coincide with the new movie. The new movie inspired a new Wii game. Lego Indiana Jones found its way into our home. (The day it came out)

What sets us apart from other families is that we are not using the real character names. My kids and Joe and myself are using the perfectly chosen names from the play. It is so funny!

In the midst all this Indy madness Katya recently purchased an Indy costume from, her friend, Laura's garage sale. I was in Kaysvillle at my cousin Carmen's bridal shower when Katya brought it home. After I got home Joe showed me the pictures he had taken.



The kids had put on their own Indianapolis Jones play! Katya was Indy. Tay was Mara and Ry was Ping Pong!!!

I wish I could have seen it!!!

During all this Brynn was just hanging out with the new kitten.



0 comments: