CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Joe

Joe is the best!
The best dad, friend, husband, lover, game player, maker of PB&J, provider, spoiler, snorter(when he laughs), date, ect...

He is amazing! He has been a real trooper for the last 6 months while I have had surgery after surgery AND he even found time to take us all to Disneyland. For the last 6 weeks he has been getting up early to get the kids ready for school and sent off while I slept(sleeping pills) and recovered from my last surgery.

He takes the kids each week out on a date and me too! He works so hard for our family and very rarely complains. He stays up all night working and then works all day too. We are fortunate to have him here at home with us. We love him very much and I think it would be a really sad day if he ever has to work in an office again.

He is my best friend and he spoils me rotten. He hasn't complained at how filthy our home has been all year. He has just gone with the flow and loved me and cared for me and made sure I recovered from each surgery. I don't think I could have done it with out him.

Thanks baby! We LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Father's Day was a fun day. We woke up early(church is at 9) and made Joe breakfast in bed. Then we gave him his gifts. New sheet music for him to learn and play, flip flops for the summer and a new Chuck Norris t-shirt. He also bought a 4 wheeler that we considered to be a fathers day gift for him.

After church we just hung out with dad in the yard and waited til it was time to go to g-ma and g-pa Days house. We spent he rest of the evening there eating and talking and playing games. It was alot of fun being with my family.

Yesterday we took his dad and mom out to dinner for fathers day. It was a nice time and his dad LOVED it. He is a hard guy to do anything for. So we were glad he enjoyed it.

We love all our dads in our lives and are so grateful for all they did to raise us and help us be who we are today.

1 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Wow, you've been so busy! How are you doing? Looks like a couple of great parties--unique too!