CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ryan is 4!!! Time has gone by so fast. I can't believe my youngest is already 4! One more year and he will be in in Kindergarten! I did the math a while back and realized that when he graduates I will only be 45!!! I am excited about that!

We are so blessed to have Ry in our family. He is such a joy and so very loving. He loves to give hugs and kisses just because. My favorite is when he comes up to me and hugs me and says "I love you momma." Or when he touches my face and says "Momma you are so beautiful."

Ryan has been a challenge for me. He is a crazy boy and I wasn't sure I would be able to do a boy. When he started all his mischief (see Ryan Out Takes photo album) I was sure I wouldn't last.


He LOVES Star Wars which Joe is SOOOOOOOOO happy about. Joe has always been afraid that we would name him with Anakin as his middle name and then he would hate Star Wars. But no worries. He even put in a special request that he get a Star Wars Pillow from G-ma Eames.

Ryan loves to play outside with he friend Ryan. He also loves to make new friends and does so very easily. More so then any of my other kids. He is so smart. He has been able to recognize his letters and numbers for a year now and if I worked just a little more with him he could be reading very soon.

His favorite thing to eat is cereal. Joe spoils him rotten. He is very much loved by all his sisters and the rest of our families. He really wants a baby in our home. He is finding it difficult to understand why we can't have one like all his friends do. He is excited to learn new things adn LOVES video games.

0 comments: