CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Enjoying The Arts

We went to see the new play at the OBT on Monday. They are doing the 12 Dancing Princesses. It was very good although I could tell they weren't quite ready . They had a guest director and I am sure that made thing just a little more difficult then normal. It was a great show and my kids LOVED it!! We went with my whole family because one of the princes is my brothers best friend Brady. I tried to get pictures but my camera died after 2 crappy ones! I got some others with my phone but I haven't gotten them off my phone yet.

Tuesday I went up East Canyon near Park City to watch my sister Sarah perform in the jazz band up there at band camp. She is a great trumpet player and loves it. She is a bit like me though... She left her trumpet on the bus when she got to camp!!! The concert was wonderful and it was great weather.




After that I met up with my best friend Holly(who now loves in Cali) and we practiced the art of shopping. We had to get stuff for her son's birthday party later that week. We also happened to find some really good deals on the clearance racks! It was a happy day!

0 comments: