CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

WOW!! We have been busy!

Between all the soccer games


acting classes




gymnastics and play rehearsals we also fit in G-ma Eames's birthday



family pictures



Melissa's birthday party


buying a new car, a visit from my sister Holly, dr appointments (to set up one final surgery...), Joe and I went on a benefit motorcycle ride for Cpt. Terry who was shot in June, and auditions for the Christmas play at the OBT. All 3 of the girls are in it!!! They are so excited!! Then the best thing of all happened!!! Danita my bestest friend in Oregon came to surprise me last night!!!! She came with her sisters Jaeda and Casey and Casey's room mate Candice.

I will highlight the best ones in their own blog so make sure you take a look to see all the great pics!

2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Yay for the girls. Was that family picture taken by you or did Mom already get the pictures back from the Hongs?

Unknown said...

I took it