CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Got tagged again

So I was a bit slow (still am) on getting the pics form our AMAZING Vegas trip off our phones. I got tagged by my friend Emily Sorensen in the mean time so here is some more about me....


Tagged--High school!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Pete Mickelonis, Travis Ougheltree, John Rupp and Jason Weed
2. What kind of car did you drive? I got rides
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? I seriously can't think of one...
4. Where you a party animal? yah... I still am!
5. Were you considered a flirt? yes very much
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? choir. Singing is still my life
7. Were you a nerd? In some circles I was. I was a floater. I had friends in all the "groups"
8. Were you on any varsity teams? no
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? no I could usually sweet talk myself out of anything
10. Can you still sing the fight song? not even a tiny bit
11. Who were you're favorite teachers? My choir director Mr. Kuehn
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I ate in the music building
13. School mascot? Trojan Warrior
14. Did you go to Homecoming and with who? What year? Sophomore - Travis Oghletree Jr - Pete Sr - Jason
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Some parts
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Super balls EVERYWHERE
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Down Town Portland. We were going to go to the beach but we left too late
18. Were you in any clubs? nope
19. Have you gained any weight since then? yah
20. Who was your prom date? Jason Weed and Mindy K (LONG story)
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Didn't go. Was told that was a good decision
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't date Jason

1 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Thanks for playing!