CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Danita!!!!!!


9pm last night....

We had just come home from the movies with the kids. Joe and I were sitting down to watch our shows we had tivo'd when the doorbell rang.

I ran up the stairs thinking who the heck is at our house at 9pm!?

I opened the door and there was my best friend!!!!!!!!! DANITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see her!!!!

She was with her sisters and her sister's room mate. They came in and we talked, looked at pics and surfed the web watching videos. Jaeda played with the kittens and Casey played with my kids. Then we all left and wet to Red Robin where we had the BEST waiter in the world!! Peter at the District Red Robin ROCKS! The bar tender was awesome too!! He found me a lime when they thought they were out!!! Just for me!!!!! I yelled "THANK YOU!!!!" Across the whole restaurant. He help up the pitcher he had in his hand and yelled back "Your welcome!"

We had the best time and ate YUMMY food.

Thanks for coming to see me Peanut!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

PappaSistas said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!