CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A 'tag' from Amy...



Three names I go by-
Jen
Sexy
New Boobs Jen

Three restaurants I love-
Cheesecake Factory
Red Robin
Melting Pot

Three trips to plan in the next year-
Caribbean cruise
Las Vegas
Portland. Or

Three things I want badly-
A cleaning wife
Endless cash flow to help my family
Remodeled bathroom/laundry room

Three pets I have had-
(currently)
2 dogs
8 cats (anyone want a kitten?!!)
4 fish, a frog, a snake and a hamster

Three things I did yesterday-
Got my hair done
Taught 60 kids a new song
Had a girls night with my ward friends

Three things I ate today-
Piece of cinnamon bread
Chicken tacos
Cupcake

Three fears I have-
Loosing Joe
House burning
Loosing Breezy or Danita

Three things I plan(ned) on doing today-
Get nails done (hair dresser took too long LOL!)
Getting hair done
Laundry

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow-
Get nails done
Go to movies with Amy and Justyn!!!!
Pack for vegas!!!!!!!!!

Three favorite holidays-
Christmas
Halloween
St Patrick's Day

Three favorite beverages-
Water
Dr Pepper
Very Berry Raspberry Lime-aide @ Red Robin

Three things I can't live without-
(Other than my family)
Cute shoes
Books
Joe

Three people I tag-
Holly P. , Janelle , Emily S & Emily R (same name counts as 1 right?)

1 comments:

Sorensen's said...

I love your spooky background. We're similar on some of our "3 things", I'll try to come up with something different. =0)