CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day


We had a pretty quiet morning today. Church is at 9 WAY too early for Joe to be able to get me and 4 kids ready on time. I can't shower and dress on my own and apparently neither can my kids.

ALSO I was up ALL night til 3 am miserable and uncomfortable. I HATE HATE HATE painkillers. Hate how they make me feel so I only use them as a last resort. I guess I should learn to use my last resort before 3 am....

ANYWAY........

Joe got the kids there by 10am for Primary. They came home and we had lunch and cleaned up a bit.

We did gifts. The kids went all out this year!




Katya made me a few cards, a necklace, flowers AND a paper doll of ME complete with accessories and an arm sling!








Taylor planted flowers for me at her activity days. They are beautiful! She painted the pot herself!







Brynn drew a self portrait of herself at school using a mirror. It was a gift for both Mother's Day and Father's Day.





Ryan had an outline of his body done for me for mothers day so I will always remember how small he was.










Joe and the kids got me 4 movies to watch while I am stuck in bed.
Mona Lisa Smile (haven't seen!)
A Knights Tale
Footloose
Dirty Dancing

I LOVE those last movies!!!



They got me a whole hand full of the Utah Truffles. SOOOOOOOOO YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I also got more pieces of jewelry from my stash at my sisters house. I can't remember what is in there so its always a surprise!





I can't go in a car until Tuesday and my family was having a big bbq for mothers day. I couldn't go. So I texted my brother Steven to see if everyone wanted to come over for dessert. They did! So the kids and I spent the afternoon making treats.



Just before 9 all my family came!!!! I was SOOOOO happy to see them! I missed Brad and Janelle. They needed to get back to Logan. :( They had thier puppy with them and I wanted to see her! And thier kids of course!

Everyone had a good time playing the Wii (Joe got it while I was gone.)

We had yummy desserts and just talked. I am so glad they came to see me!

2 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

It looks like a good day for everyone. Are you doing any better?

Day Family Blog said...

So why can't you even be driven in a car? How are you feeling? I wish we could have come, but it just got too late. I wish we could have spent the night, but Brad needed to be to work early. Are you super bored? How long will you be in the sling. I should call you, I will try and remember tomorrow after I get your number off the cell phone. Hope you feel better soon and you heal well. Happy late mother's day