CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Well we were told that there would be snow...... Looks like they were right!




























The kids in their snow gear. The neighbor boy Jordan and his friend helping to
clear our driveway.


















(L)Brynn buried in the snow from the drive way
(Above) The neighbor Ryan pulling Brynn in a sled all over the circle and the dogs following the whole way.





















Pretty snow angels! Chewie LOVES the snow!! He goes nuts in it!!



Building a snow man.

The neighbor girls Sydney and Ruby came to help.












1 comments:

Kyle said...

Hi Jen, Remember me? I'm Holly's friend. Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I snooped on your blog. I love the snow pictures! We left Utah just last week and didn't get to enjoy any snow :( The kids were sad.