CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Its been 20 days since I last posted!!!!!!!!!! December is always crazy for us. This year has been even more so. With my concerts (3 a week) and Tay's play plus all the school stuff, church stuff and sick kids (gotta love the snow...) we have stayed very busy.

So it really shouldn't even be time for Christmas. I wasn't ready for Thanksgiving and now you are telling me Christmas is in 3 days!!! It feels like it should be T-day. This year has just blown past so fast!

I FINALLY got all my Christmas decorat -ions up 2 days ago!!! I started when I put the house lights up by myself just after Thanks -giving. I put on quite the show for my neigh -bors. There is this part on the roof that is big enough for a cat to crawl on and somehow I had to get in there to hang the lights cuz I didn't have anyone to hold a ladder for me. It was quite comical. I thought for sure one of the times I was going to fall face first off the roof but I didn't and the house looks so pretty....

We got a good deal on our real tree. We always get a real tree. It is the fullest noble I have ever seen in my life. You can hardly tell its a noble. It looks so pretty.

I will give highlights over the last couple weeks...

For those that don't know I am in a semi-professional choir (we are non-profit hence the semi part) We perform all over the valley at Christmas time. This year I was given a solo. It was so fun to do that this year. Last night we sang in the Assembly Hall on Temple Sq. That was a dream come true. After the concert I had complete strangers showering me with compliments. My director was so pleased with my performance he complimented me 3 times. It was so exciting!

Taylor started her play but I will do a separate post on that later tonite or tomorrow. I will be videoing her tonite. She is doing well and LOVES every minute of it.


















Katya had her Christmas concert on Wednesday. All the 4th graders played the recorders and sang. They did such a good job. There was alot less squeaking then I thought there would be.


Now we have Christmas to look forward to! I think we will go to my parents Christmas eve or if we can convince them to come to our house... yah right. Christmas Day we will be spending alone until the afternoon. Joe's family will be coming for dinner. Then we will have a few days to recover and get ready for a bunch people coming to stay with us for New years. My mom and brothers and maybe Chelsie are coming from Oregon, Danita's sister Casey, maybe Danita, will come with her, Holly(my sister) and her family will come down from Idaho. We are planning a big New Years party this year. New Years Around the World. I am so excited!!! In the middle of all of this I am going to try to redo my downstairs half bath. Well see.... THEN this coming Sunday I am singing in sacrament. Joe will be my accompanist and then the following Sunday we are speaking. I am actually excited for that. So we have a very busy month.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Jen you survived. YAY!! It also looks like you had alot of fun during your process of being way too busy. :)