CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Miracles Still Exist!!

A few weeks ago we returned home from camping over a long Labor Day Weekend. The next day the kids immediately went back to school and life went back to its faster then the speed of light pace. The following Tuesday I realized that I hadn't seen Belle since we came back home.

I immediately thought the worst since she is not one to just run away or wander off and not find her way home. We had just had a large section of our yard treated for ants and thought she had eaten some of the poison. Then a few days later the thought came to me, what if she had gotten into the car, fell asleep and I went to the school that Wednesday afternoon and left the window down and she got out....

So I posted on KSL and Craigslist. A week went by and nothing. And now here we are. I had decided to admit defeat and that she was gone or very happy somewhere else. I awoke this morning to my cell phone ringing. I answered and got horrible static and a loud tone like a fax machine. I hung up and called them back. A lady named Cassie answered and said she thought she might have my cat. They have had her for quite some time and hoped it was mine but at the same time hoped it wasn't as her children have grown to love her. And who wouldn't?! She is a very special cat.

Here lies the miracle. Cassie has never been to craigslist. Her daughter lost her cell phone and was given the idea to look on craigslist. So Cassie got on this morning and after looking for the missing cell phone thought she should check to see if anyone posted this cat lost. Sure enough there she was.

Now we have our sweet Belle back home. I am overjoyed!!!

Thank you Cassie and kids SOOOOOOOOOO much!!! You took such good care of her!! I will remember you for always!

2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Wow glad you got her back. I love life's little "coincidences". What a blessing.

Sorensen's said...

Wow, that is really neat! How far away was she?