CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How was your Labor Day Weekend?

We had a great time!!!! Friday night we met some new friends and introduced them to the OBT. We went to the improv show that night and it was insanely hilarious!!!


Saturday we packed up and went down to Manti, Ut and met with Darren and Stacey and Kale camping. We had a great time!!! It stormed both nights but during the day it was perfect weather for 4 wheeling and just hanging out.




Everyone but me got to go out on the 4 wheelers. I got some reading done. The kids got to swimming (forgot to grab the camera and didn't think about it while they were swimming) Brynn learned to ride the little 50cc dirt bike all by herself!!! She is a natural!



We stayed up late Sun night and played games in Darren and Stacey's trailer. I was getting totally pissed cuz I sat on phase 3 of Phase 10 for 6 turns!!! What made it even more aggravating was I was 1 card away from going out as soon as I got my hand and it stayed that way the WHOLE round 6 times!!!! It was frustrating.....



It was a nice way to end the summer. On our way home we saw the most horrible thing...
There is SNOW on Mt. Timpanogos!!!!!!!!!!!

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm not ready for summer to end....

1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I can't believe there is snow on Timp, that is utterly depressing. I am not even going to look at our mountains. Winter can not be here. Glad you had a fun weekend, guess you got to get them all in before the snow, yuck.