CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New counter tops!!!

My friend and neighbor Mary had her counters painted to look like granite and so did my friend Amie. I saw theirs and decided I wanted to do it too!!! I had Joe go look at Mary's. He loved them too! So I called the guy to come and do the estimate. $350!!!!!! It was pretty stinky while he was painting but it was worth a stinky house. You can see more before and afters in the photo album.

I have new counters!!!!! I LOVE them!!!!!!!


Here are before and afters


KITCHEN

AFTER
BEFORE


















KID'S BATHROOM

AFTER
BEFORE


2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Ok what? You paid $350 for your kitchen counter, sign me up. It looks great. You guys are remodeling the whole house :) Did the carpet come? Can't wait to see all the changes. See ya tomorrow. What time do you think you are coming?

Emily Rasi-Koskinen said...

Jenn, they look fabulous!