CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary baby!

*pictures coming... photo editor on the fritz.*


The last 11 years have been the best ever! We have been through so much. Good and bad.

I just wanted to take a minute to say how much I love my husband. He is the best thing in my life and my very best friend. I feel so blessed to have a husband who treats me like a queen every day and who thinks he has failed if I am not always happy. He feeds my shoe and jewelry and clothes... ok SHOPPING addiction with out getting upset when I go overboard. He takes me out on dates just to be with me. He forces me to go out with my friends even if I'm in a vegging mood. He has given me the opportunity to see parts of the world I wouldn't have seen other wise. He has me on a pedestal and I am so glad that he is right there with me because I do the same for him. He is my rock and my whole world. I love you!



Together we have brought 4 wonderful children to our home. Moved 6 times. Had 11 or 12 job changes. Gone away together at least once a year. Usually 2 or 3 times. We love being with each other as much as possible. We have a fairytale life and I love it!

*insert pictures.... I will finish later*

1 comments:

AmyT said...

Hey! Congrats on the anniversary... I am waiting for you to get those pictures posted. AND if you noticed, I tagged you on my blog. Are you leaving for Disneyland tomorrow? I noticed your ticker on the blog. I would love to go to dinner for your birthday. When and where? And would I totally feel out of place since no one knows me? Email me when you can.. atebbs@comcast.net Hope you are doing well! And I am waiting for your "100 things about you!"