CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

We had a awesome party on New Years. I actually had a theme for this year. New Years Around the World. So many of our family and friends new and old came to enjoy the evening with us. It was alot of fun. Some came early and left early others came late and stayed and some stayed all night. We ate tons of food from all over. We had salsa, italian sodas, Lumpia(Philippines) , Darren brought only who knows what from the Orient then he hid it ALL OVER my kitchen for us to find for the next few days!! We had candy and treats from Japan, England, Germany and Turkey. My kitchen counter was FULL of food!! I wish we had taken more pictures. We played games all over the house. We had the new Rockband game down stairs(Thanks Jim and Joelle!!!) and games in the front room and kitchen. Everywhere else people mingled and talked and ate. I had the best night. Even when Russ stole my seat and I had to play my hand on his shoulders! Sadly these were the only pictures that were taken on New Years...

0 comments: