CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Finally caught up

WHEW! That was alot of crazy work! The holidays were insane with all the running we did, family we had come and Taylors final performances in her play. Then to add to it all I had my hysterectomy on the 2nd. It didn't make updating the blog very easy. But now its done. I altered the dates for easier reading. So read through. Look at pics and enjoy the Eames' crazy holidays.

My surgery went well. I am doing better. I am healing well. I am only taking 1 pain killer at night. I hope to soon stop that as it leaves me feeling really weird for half the next day. But without it I am too uncomfortable to sleep. Even with an 800 mg ibuprofen. I am completely down for 2 weeks. I am allowed to walk around my house but not alot, I can sit and lay and sleep. It SUCKS!!!! I have read 5 books/novels and watched an entire tv series. HELP ME!!!!!!!!! After the 2 weeks I can drive again and fold laundry, cook and put away dishes. I can not lift anything over 10 lbs. It helps to have Joe work at home so I don't try to do anything but then he tries to do too much and neglects his work and ends up working til 6am. Soon the ward will start to step in on the house thing. They are bringing meals. Thank goodness! One day lapsed between my mom leaving and meals coming in. It was SCARY!!!! Feel free to call and distract me!

1 comments:

Holly said...

How fun to see everything all updated and catch up on the fam. I have to admit that I was getting kind of worried when you didn't update forever, but I forgot you were scheduled for surgery. That explains a lot. I am so glad everything went well. I am also so happy for you that you won't have to worry about any more girly problems.

So, if you haven't read the Twilight series (and I am sure that you have), make Joe go buy it for you because it is absolutely intoxicating. My other suggestion is the full Wrinkle In Time series. It is so much better the second time around as an adult, plus there are a few more books now than there were when we were kids. And, as far as T.V. goes...don't laugh at me, but the whole Buffy the Vampire Slayer series is strangely enjoyable in a yes I am obsessed with highschool drama sort of way. (And, no I don't have a thing for vampires!) :)

I Love You and Miss You! Give Joe and the kiddos hugs for me. -Holly