CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Megan Amanda Byrd


Megan made her debut into the world and Byrd family today at 12:21pm.


Can you tell I am a proud auntie?!

Megan was 7lbs 10 oz (right Em?) and 19 1/2 in long. She is adorable!!!






I lucked out and was there shortly after she was born and I made it back in time (ran some errands) for her bath!


She has a sweet baby cry. The kind you like to hear. She is just so pretty and sweet!

Emily is doing well. The birth was perfect. I am so proud of her.













I went back home and got Joe and the kids so they could see her.

The kids were so excited to hold her. Katya hovered around her while Kyle changed her diaper. Katya was talking to her the whole time.















Its so fun to have new babies in the family. I am just so glad its not me adding them!





She found her 2 middle fingers and was sucking away. It was so cute!














4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! What an adorable baby!! Your kids are so cute with him.

Holly said...

OH man!! you have a Cheesecake Factory. Now you will never have a reason to come visit me:).

Byrd Family Blog said...

Thanks Jen I loved the blog. You got the weight right. Thanks for all your help with my post pardom. You are sneaky calling my ward. I have really enjoyed getting to know Ronalee better. I'm still not sure but I think she is the compationate leader.

Holly said...

Hey chicky babe, you have been tagged. Go to my blog for the game rules.