CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

img_title
We had a great Halloween! We spent the morning at the school parade.



Then off to WM to get last minute things and a bit of trick or treating. Then back to the house to carve pumpkins (yah last min I know...) But they turned out AWESOME!!!


I decided this year to have an open house every year. We had hot chocolate, hot apple cider and donuts. It was way fun and gave moms and dads a time to rest and, toward the end of the evening, get warm. I got 16 dz donuts and went through more then half. Not bad for a first year! I am sure more people will come next year. I got nothing but compliments. I'm so glad it turned out!











I was so proud of my decorations too! All the kids thought it was spooky.


0 comments: