CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

ITALY Here we come!!!!!!!!! (Day 1)

So with all the craziness of getting ready for our trip I completely forgot to do a blog about Cali!! Not to mention the first snow AND Halloween! I will add them on the airplane and post it when we get to Italy.

For now I will update on our trip so far.

We headed out Thursday morning for NYC! We have had a blast!!!!

Thursday we got to our hotel later then we had wanted to and got settled. We decided to stay local and have dinner at the Pine which is adjacent to the hotel. AMAZING FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We then went back to the room to watch the REAL kick Ohio's butt!!! It was an awesome game!!!!

Friday we had a leisurely start and spent the entire morning walking Central Park! What a great way to spend the day! We had lunch from a side walk stand and later on hot chocolate (which I promptly burnt my tongue on...)

After we saw all we wanted to see of Central Park we headed to the 5th Ave area and did some shopping. Got the kids great gifts and I got a new vest! I LOVE it!!!

We headed to Times Square did the whole site seeing thing and had dinner at Chevys. Not fancy but delish!

Now we just finished repacking so we can head to Italy!!! We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

Enjoy the slide show!

0 comments: