CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brynn's 7th Birthday!

Brynn wanted a Hawaiian birthday. I found this WAY cute idea for cupcakes but for weeks could not find the things I needed for it.

They day of I still hadn't. I took Anja with me and we went to the stores to try and locate said items. No luck... so we improvised. We made up an entirely different cake and it was just as good!




We started out by listening to Hawaiian music and the kids just danced and played. Once everyone arrived they all went for a swim. I lowered the hot tub temp so it was perfect for swimming and playing in on a REALLY hot day.



After the kids were exhausted and starving we made fruit kabobs. The kids had a blast making those and eating all the fruit. Then cake and hawaiian ice creams (thery were in REAL fruit shells!)



More swimming then presents then everyone got to go home.



It was a great party!

1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

The improvised cake was still really cute! I can't believe she is 7!