CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates to come....

So don't get your panties in a wad Amy!!

I'm workin on it!

We have been unbelievably busy since my last post.

Joe and I went to Vegas, we took the kids to see the Halloween show at the OBT (where they will be performing in Dec), I had foot surgery, we had Halloween Parties all over! The girls have play rehearsals on Mon, Wed, Wed, and Sat. Tay has acting lessons on Thurs. I direct the music for the play at the school so I'm doing that and recovering from surgery and getting everyone every where. We had my niece Megan's 1st b-day. I have also been subbing at the school. Not to mention dr appts. Joe and I also went to the Real game which they won so it kept them in the play offs. They beat LA and now will play NY this weekend!!

So we have been busy. I will publish posts with pics highlighting all the big events and some small ones.

1 comments:

Adrianne said...

You have one of the busiest lives of all the people I know. I am glad you have a blog because now I can keep up on what is happening. It seems like everytime I see you, you have had a new surgery or taken on some new activity. Make sure you keep up your blog so I can stay in the loop! Thanks, Adi