CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My last surgery for 2008 (I hope!)

On Monday we had our last Hoorah as a family before my surgery on my foot. We took the kids along with a bunch of my family and some friends to see the halloween show at the OBT. Dracula vs the Hunchback. 2 hrs of straight hilarity ensued!!! It was awesome!!!! What a great show. If you missed it you can blame me....... I wasn't doing my job to blog about it.

After the show we met Dracula outside and Ry used the force on him

On Wed the 22nd I went in for bunion surgery. I really hadn't planned on one last surgery. I really had had enough of them. BUT there is always a but... I wanted to see this new dr and see how I liked him and get his opinion on my foot. After talking to him he really wanted me in to get it taken care of before it turned into a bigger problem. He promised I would be able to stand for all my Christmas concerts and the surgery was free since my deductible was met so I said ok lets do it one more time...



Now here I am 2 weeks post op. I am doing far better then I would have thought. I am able to be to the rehearsals and direct the kids in the songs. I can do most house work so I am feeling productive. I have to take a pain killer every night so I can do my therapy. If I don't the pain lingers and makes me not want to continue to move my toe around. I keep hoping its not going to become an addiction. I'm in this stupid boot till Christmas....

2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

All I can say is ouch. Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=folder security personal 3.60.258 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg