CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

The Circus is Coming!!!





Every year when the circus comes they have an elephant parade. This year it was down Main Street of the Gateway Mall. We were
supposed to meet a bunch of moms and kids from our ward but that didn't happen but a really cool thing did! Lindsay a good friend of mine, and Joe's boss/friend's wife, called and we met her down there! I was so excited to see her! We had a great time. We took Kirsi, Brynn's best friend, with us. It was way cool to be a part of a long tradition of the circus. We saw the clowns and the elephants and the ring master! The kids thought it was WAY cool.

1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I've never heard of an elephant parade, that looks really fun. I may have to join in next year. I love the furniture. Classified ads can be wonderful except I always seem to find what I need when I can't afford it. I love that Katya is really not into soccer, but into the socializing. They each have their own personalities don't they.