CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brynn's Parties

Yah I know most kids don't have friend parties every year but I LOVE parties so my kids get one!

This years party for Brynn kind of snuck up on me. Not sure how... but it did. I have these HUE plans for a water party at the park with the fire truck there to get all the kids wet... oh well. Next year! This year we did fairies.





After all the girls arrived we made Tinkerbell magnets. The kids LOVED it. Then we had cake and ice cream, presents then they used Brynn's new make up and dressed up like fairies. It was simple and fun and the kids had a great time.

Monday night we had all the family over to celebrate Brynn. We had a bbq and did presents and cake and ice cream and all the cousins played. I love when my family gets together.

1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Did you make that cute cupcake cake? It looked really good. I like having parties at my house, but not planning it.