CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My New Addiction

Well as my mom pointed out I guess I have a new addiction. Although I don't think I chose it... it chose me.

Surgeries.

Weird yes I know. In 03 I had sinus surgery. 05 shoulder. 06 colonoscopy. 07 boob job. 08 hysterectomy.

That being said apparently 1 a year isn't enough for my body. The left breast implant healed way low so in March they are going to go in and fix it. Then last night when taking a package of toilet paper out if the car my shoulder (yes the one I had surgery on) dislocated AGAIN. Saw the orthopedic today and he says I will prob need surgery again. This time he will most likely have to cut open the shoulder. Nice huh? Then later this year I was planning to have my foot surgery. I may hold off on that...

What is wrong with me?? Do I have some mental issue or is my body raging war on itself?

Is there a store where I can order body that doesn't break?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were so prolific at the hospital! They should start giving you a discount...

Hope you're doing OK!

Day Family Blog said...

Man you are going to keep your surgeons in business. Sorry about your shoulder and you boob :) What is wrong with your foot? Does your insurance cover all them, I hope so. Hope you guys are doing well.